Salmon capsicum corn quesadilla
- (5 /5)
- 1 rating
- 1 x 200g can Safcol Salmon in Springwater, drained
- 1 cup cooked corn kernals
- ½ large red capsicum deseeded and diced
- 1 cup tasty cheese grated
- ½ teaspoons ground cumin
- 2 tablespoons of nacho jalapenos chopped
- 4 whole meal burrito wraps
- sour cream
- Preheat a flat sandwich toaster
- In a medium bowl stir together, the salmon, cheese, corn, capsicum, cumin and jalapenos.
- Place a wrap on a sheet of baking paper and fill with half the filling and top with another wrap. Use the baking paper to lift the quesadilla to the preheated sandwich toaster top with another sheet of baking paper (to keep your toaster clean) and toast until golden brown and the cheese is melted.
- Repeat with the other 2 wraps and the rest of the filling. Serve hot with sour cream.