Cucumber Boats with Tuna Mousse
- Prep Time
- Difficulty Level Easy
- (5 /5)
- 1 rating
- 3 cucumbers cut in half and seeds scraped out
- 2 x 185g can Safcol Tuna in oil Italian style, drained
- 2 anchovies
- ½ cup of whole egg mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp freshly grated Parmesan
- Zest of 1 lemon, juice of 1/2
- 5 drops of Tabasco
- Chervil, to garnish (can also use dill or chives)
- Place the tuna, mayonnaise, anchovies, Parmesan, lemon and Tabasco into a food processor and blitz until smooth, light and fluffy. Place in the fridge until to chill for 30 minutes.
- Top and tail the cucumber halves and then cut in half again. Carefully scrape the cucumber seeds out to make a channel and chop them into bite-size pieces. Place the tuna mousse in a piping bag and pipe into the cucumber cavity.
- Garnish with chervil.