Mild tuna curry
- 1 x 185g can Safcol Tuna in Springwater, drained
- 1 cup coconut cream
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon turmeric
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon fish sauce
- 1 deseeded, finely chopped red chilli – optional (leave out if cooking for children)
- ⅓ cup tablespoons cooked peas
- 1 small brown onion diced
- 1 tablespoon peanut oil / vegetable oil
- sea salt and freshly ground pepper
- 2 cups cooked brown rice
- 1 sliced red chilli
- spring onions
- On medium heat saute the diced onions in peanut oil until transparent and stir through the aromatic spices.
- Pour in the coconut cream, bring to the boil, add the sugar and fish sauce.
- Fold through flaked Safcol tuna and peas. Check the curry for seasoning and adjust to your taste.
- Garnish with finely sliced spring onions and red chilli. Serve with brown rice.