Salmon fresh salsa tacos
- (0 /5)
- 0 ratings
- 2 x 100g pouches Safcol Salmon with Mild Red Chilli
- 12 hard corn tacos
fresh bean salsa
- 1 ripe firm avocado, peeled and diced
- ½ cup cooked black beans or mixed beans
- ½ small red onion, finely diced
- 1 punnet of cherry tomatoes, diced
- ½ cup fresh coriander leaves plus extra to decorate
- 1 tablespoon lime or lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 2/3 cup of sour cream
- Lime wedges
- 1 cup grated tasty cheese
- 1 fresh jalapeno chilli, deseeded and very finely diced
- In a medium bowl, mix the fresh salsa ingredients. Season to taste.
- Transfer the contents of the Safcol Salmon pouches into a medium bowl and stir.
- Fill the tacos with a combination of chilli salmon and fresh bean salsa.
- Arrange on serving plates, with a dollop of sour cream and some extra coriander leaves, cheese and lime wedges if you're using them. Serve immediately.