Salmon and sour cream frittatas
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- Difficulty Level Easy
- 1 x 200g can Safcol Salmon in Springwater, drained
- 8 eggs
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 spring onions, cleaned and thinly sliced
- ½ cup tasty cheese, grated
- ¼ cup basil leaves, chopped
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 170°C.
- Grease a 6 cup muffin tray and line each cup with a square of baking paper.
- Combine eggs, sour cream and cheese in a medium jug and season well. Fill each cup halfway, sprinkle in the salmon, spring onions and basil then top up with the remainder of the egg mixture to the top of the cup.
- Bake for approximately 35 minutes or until just firm to the touch. If top is browning too quickly, cover with a sheet of baking paper until the frittata is cooked through. Serve warm with a fresh garden salad.