Seafood lover’s pizza
- (4.7 /5)
- 5 ratings
- 1 x 95g can Safcol Salmon in Springwater, drained
- 1 x 85g Safcol Smoked Mussels in Oil, drained
- 1 x 110g Safcol Brisling Sardines Springwater, drained
- 100g green prawns
- 4 pizza bases
- 4 tablespoons pizza sauce
- extra virgin olive oil, for drizzling
- 2 cups mozzarella, grated
- 1 cup tasty cheese, grated
- 8 cherry tomatoes, sliced
- dill fronds (optional)
- Preheat oven to 200°C.
- Line 2 large baking trays with baking paper. Drizzle a little olive oil on each pizza base and spread each with a thin layer pizza sauce.
- Sprinkle with 1 cup each of mozzarella and tasty cheese. Divide the Safcol smoked salmon, mussels, sardines and prawn meat between the 4 pizza bases.
- Scatter with sliced cherry tomatoes and the remaining cheese.
- Bake in the hot preheated oven for about 12 minutes until the cheese has melted and the pizza is lightly browned and crisp.
- Serve hot straight from the oven with a few dill fronds as garnish (if you use them) and a green salad.