Smoked salmon and dill scrambled eggs
- 1 x 95g can Safcol Premium Smoked Salmon, drained
- 6 eggs
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1½ tablespoons sour cream
- 1 tablespoon dill, chopped
- 1 spring onion, thinly sliced
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 8 slices sourdough bread toasted
- Heat a large, flat based fry-pan over a low heat and add the butter, heat until butter is melted and beginning to froth. Break the eggs in a bowl and gently combine with a whisk until all of the yolks are broken and are combining with the whites, season eggs with a little salt and pepper.
- Keeping the pan on a very low heat, add the eggs and move around until the bottom of the fry pan is covered and let them sit until they begin to become firm underneath. Add the Safcol smoked salmon, spring onions and dill evenly across the eggs then distribute small dollops of the sour cream over the top.
- Lift the eggs from the bottom of the pan with the spatula and chop roughly with the spatula using a lift and chop motion, so that the raw mixture hits the bottom of the pan. As soon as the eggs are just set, do a quick, rough chop with the spatula again and remove from the pan. Serve immediately with sourdough toast.