Smoked salmon horseradish nibbles
- (4 /5)
- 1 rating
- 1 x 95g can Safcol Premium Smoked Salmon, drained
- 4 tablespoons sour cream
- 2 teaspoons horseradish cream
- ½ a small ripe but firm avocado
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 12 small whole grain crackers or biscuits
- 2 tablespoons fresh chives, finely chopped (optional)
- In a small bowl, mix the sour cream and horseradish cream. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Use a dessert spoon to remove the avocado from its skin, slice thinly.
- Using 2 teaspoons, spoon a little of the sour cream and horseradish mixture on top of each biscuit.
- Top with a small slice of avocado and a couple of flakes of Safcol smoked salmon.
- Finish with a scattering of chopped chives and serve immediately.