Superfood tuna salad wraps
- 2 flat wraps (we used chai wraps)
- 4 tablespoons hummus
- 1 x Tuna Pouch with Oil Blend 74g
- 4 cos lettuce leaves
- 1 medium tomato, sliced
- 1 medium carrot peeled and cut in batons.
- ½ firm ripe avocado, sliced
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Place the wraps on a board, spread the centre with hummus keeping the last 4cms, top and bottom clear.
- Lay down 2 lettuce leaves on the hummus and then the tuna and all the other veggies.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Fold the top and bottom up over the filling, roll tightly, wrap in waxed paper and cut in half.
- Place in a lunch box with pieces of fruit and chill until ready to eat.