Salmon cucumber noodle salad
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- Difficulty Level Easy
- (5 /5)
- 2 ratings
- 2 x 95g Safcol Premium Salmon Soy & Ginger , drained
- 100g rice stick noodles or vermicelli
- 1 cup sliced snow peas
- 1 cup Lebanese cucumber, cut in slices
- 1 cup carrot, peeled cut in batons
- 1 cup torn mint leaves
- 1 cup picked coriander leaves
- 1 cup bean sprouts
- 3 spring onions, sliced
sweet chilli dressing
- juice ½ lime
- 3 tablespoons sweet chilli sauce
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce
- Cook the noodles following the pack instructions, run under cold water drain and set aside. Undercook them slightly and once drained and cooled just cover with cold water until your ready to use them, to stop them sticking.
- In a small bowl mix together the dressing ingredients.
- In a large bowl mix together all the salad ingredients and the drained noodles. Stir through the sweet chilli dressing and the Safcol salmon with soy and ginger including the can juices.
- Transfer to one large serving bowl or bowls and serve immediately.