Sardine lime pink pepper nibbles
- (0 /5)
- 0 ratings
- 4 tablespoons sour cream (full cream)
- 2 teaspoons lime or lemon juice
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 12 dark grain savory biscuits
- 12 110g Safcol Brisling Sardines Springwater, drained
- 1 spring onion, very finely sliced
- 1 tablespoon pink peppercorns, roughly crushed
- In a small bowl, mix the lime juice and sour cream. Season to taste.
- Place a teaspoon of the lime sour cream on each biscuit.
- Top with a single brisling sardine.
- Transfer to a serving plate and scatter lightly with crushed pink peppercorns and finely sliced spring onion.
- Serve immediately.