Smoked oyster bruschetta
- 1 x 85g Safcol Smoked Oysters in Oil , drained
- 1 medium ripe tomato, deseeded and diced very finely
- ½ small red onion, diced very finely
- ¼ cucumber, diced very finely
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- juice from ½ a lemon
- 12 toast biscuits
- 1 tablespoon chives, finely sliced
- Drain the Safcol smoked oysters.
- In a medium bowl, mix the diced vegetables and season with lemon juice, sea salt and freshly ground black pepper. Place a teaspoon of the tomato mixture on each toast and top with a smoked oyster serve immediately.