Smoked salmon red onion caper melts
- (4.8 /5)
- 4 ratings
- 1 x 95g can Safcol Premium Smoked Salmon, drained
- 1 large ripe tomato, finely sliced
- 4 large fine slices of either provolone cheese or cheddar cheese
- 4 finely slices of red onion, in rings
- 2 teaspoons baby capers, drained
- freshly ground black pepper
- 2 slices of whole grain sourdough bread, lightly toasted
- Preheat an overhead grill to medium-hot.
- On the toast, layer up tomato, drained Safcol smoked salmon and the cheese and onion rings.
- Grill until the cheese is melted. Scatter each slice with capers and a grind of black pepper. Eat while hot.